AIR Institute is looking for a person to work as a Firmware Programmer
At Air Institute, we are looking to incorporate a professional to become part of the electronics department and participate in different projects related to IoT, Industry 4.0, Edge Computing, etc. The candidate must have a degree in electronic, systems and computing, telecommunications or industrial engineering, as well as knowledge of firmware.
The required skills are:
- Knowledge and programming skills in C/C++ languages, especially embedded C.
- Previous experience in programming using an embedded language in any of the following microcontrollers: PIC, ST, Texas Instruments, Atmel, NXP...
- Experience with communication protocols: I2C, SPI, UART...
- Knowledge of wireless communication technologies: Wifi, Bluetooth, Radiofrequency, NFC, LoRa...
- Knowledge of Arduino.
- Ability to understand electronic component datasheets.
- Interest in R&D and continuous training in new technologies
Other valuable capacities:
- Understanding of cryptography and security for embedded systems
- Knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Raspberry Pi.
- Knowledge and skills in assembly language and Python programming.
- Under 30 years of age (according to Investigo Programme conditions).
- Official Degree Qualification (in Spain/European Higher Education Area).
We are looking for a person who is:
- To be able to work independently and as a team.
Tasks to be performed:
- You will participate in the definition, selection and programming of microcontrollers within the company's projects; as well as the definition and development of FW, execution of tests and maintenance of the programs, all under the supervision and direction of the Project Manager.
- You will develop firmware for embedded applications and the generation of technical and functional documentation.
- You will coordinate, along with the rest of the team, hardware, firmware, software, mechanical design and production technicalities.
What do we offer?
- Excellent working environment and a flexible work schedule in case of further training/studies.
- A full-time contract will be made for 6 months with possibility for its extension.