From AIR Institute we are looking to hire a person with a Graduate in Electronics/Telecommunications Engineering or Higher Cycle in Electronic Product Development with knowledge in different tasks related to Hardware design to support the electronics department in different projects related to IoT, Industry 4.0, Edge Computing, etc.
Required competencies include:
- Experience in multilayer printed circuit board design using circuit design software: Altium, KiCAD, Eagle, PADS, ORCAD....
- Knowledge in hardware design of digital, analog, power electronics....
- Ability to understand electronic components datasheets.
- Experience in the design and development of communication circuits: USB, Ethernet, RS232/RS485...
- Experience with measuring instruments and working in an electronic laboratory environment (oscilloscope, logic analyzers, multimeters, soldering stations...).
- Generation of manufacturing files (BOM, Gerber, NCDrill, Pick&Place...), order management and functional testing.
- Experience in the design, development and evaluation of electronic hardware for embedded devices.
Other valuable skills:
- 3D design and printing.
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming on Arduino.
We are looking for a person who is:
- Able to work in a team and independently.
Tasks to perform:
- You will participate in the definition, selection and design of electronic circuits within the company's projects; as well as the definition and development of HW (schematic and circuit design), execution of tests and maintenance of the developed devices, all under the Supervision and Direction of the Project Manager.
- You will develop hardware for embedded applications and the generation of technical and functional documentation.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team of hardware, firmware, software, mechanical design and production technicians.
What do we offer?
- Excellent working environment and flexible working hours in case of training.
- You will be on a full-time contract for 6