The AIR Institute is a non-profit research center, with approximately 100 employees, created for the promotion and development of scientific research in the field of computer science and artificial intelligence. It has offices in Valladolid and Salamanca.
AIR Institute is looking for a Junior Java Developer with a university degree in the field of electronic engineering, computer systems, telecommunications to participate in different projects related to IoT and Industry 4.0 in collaboration with national and international companies.
Among the skills required are:
- Higher degree in computer science.
- 1 year experience developing with Java.
- Postgresql MySQL, Postman, Swagger, APIs
- RESTful services
- English level B2
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
We are looking for a person:
- Able to work in a team and independently.
What do we offer?
- Work from Salamanca.
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary depends on experience.
Sending of emails and queries: Jobs@air-institute.com