AIR Institute is looking for a Junior Java Developer with a university degree in the field of electronic engineering, computer systems, telecommunications to participate in different projects related to IoT and Industry 4.0 in collaboration with national and international companies.
Among the skills required are:
- Higher degree in computer science.
- 1 year experience developing with Java.
- Java + Spring
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- English level C1 or higher
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
We are looking for a person:
- Able to work in a team and independently.
What do we offer?
- Excellent working environment and flexible working hours in case of training.
- Competent salary.
- Full time or Part time (when applying you must indicate which option you prefer)
Sending of emails and queries: Jobs@air-institute.com