The AIR Institute is a non-profit research center, with approximately 100 employees, created for the promotion and development of scientific research in the field of computer science and artificial intelligence. It has offices in Valladolid and Salamanca.
As part of its growth strategy, AIR Institute is looking for several profiles to join its Results Transfer Office, mainly in charge of the preparation of project proposals for R&D calls (CDTI, Horizon Europe...). This person will carry out the following tasks:
- Search for partners and coordinate consortia.
- Draft technical reports.
- Manage and coordinate projects.
- Participate in the transfer and dissemination of results.
We are looking for professionals with two backgrounds: a technical background (Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Electronics...) and a financial background (Economics, Business Administration...).
- Experience in drafting technical reports related to ICT projects is valued.
- Knowledge of public and private calls for R&D funding is valued.
- Experience in the management of R&D projects at national and European level is valued.
- Availability to travel.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
About the offer:
- Full-time job (6 months + permanent contract).
- Work from Salamanca or Valladolid.
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary depending on experience.
E-mails and queries: Jobs@air-institute.com