The AIR Institute is a non-profit research center, with about 100 employees, created for the promotion and development of scientific research in the field of computer science and artificial intelligence. It has offices in Valladolid and Salamanca.
In its growth strategy, AIR Institute is looking for several profiles to join its Results Transfer Office, mainly in charge of the preparation of project proposals for R&D calls (CDTI, Horizon Europe...). These people will carry out the following tasks:
- Search for partners and coordination of consortia.
- Drafting of technical reports.
- Project management and coordination.
- Participation in the dissemination and transfer of results.
We are looking for two profiles: a technical profile (Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Electronics...)
Financial profile (Economics, Business Administration...).
- Valuable experience in drafting technical reports related to ICT projects.
- Valuable knowledge of public and private R&D funding calls.
- Valuable experience in R&D project management at national and European level.
- Availability to travel.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Full-time job (6 months + indefinite).
- Work from Salamanca or Valladolid.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remuneration according to experience.
You must indicate in the application form which profile you wish to apply for, technical or financial.