From AIR Institute we are looking to hire a person in possession of a university degree in the field of electronic engineering, computer systems, telecommunications or industrial with Firmware knowledge to support the electronics department in different projects related to IoT, Industry 4.0, Edge Computing, etc.
Among the required competences are:
- Programming knowledge and skills in C/C++ and especially embedded C languages.
- Previous experience in programming using embedded language in any of the following microcontrollers: PIC, ST, Texas Instruments, Atmel, NXP....
- Experience with communication protocols: I2C, SPI, UART...
- Knowledge of wireless communication technologies: Wifi, Bluetooth, Radio Frequency, NFC, LoRa...
- Knowledge in Arduino.
- Ability to understand Datasheets of electronic components.
- Interest in R&D and to be continuously trained in new technologies.
Other valuable skills:
- Understanding of cryptography and security for embedded systems.
- Knowledge in Real Time Operating Systems.
- Knowledge in Raspberry.
- Knowledge and programming skills in assembly language and Python.
We are looking for a person:
- Able to work in a team and independently.
Tasks to perform:
- You will participate in the definition, selection and programming of microcontrollers within the company's projects; as well as the definition and development of FW, execution of tests and maintenance of the programs, all under the Supervision and Direction of the Project Manager.
- You will develop firmware for embedded applications and the generation of technical and functional documentation.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team of hardware, firmware, software, mechanical design and production technicians.
What do we offer?
- Excellent working environment and flexible working hours in case of training.
- You will be on a full-time contract for 6 months, extendable.
- Competent salary.