AIR Institute has a vacancy for a Hardware Designer
At Air Institute, we are looking to incorporate a professional to become part of the electronics department and participate in different projects related to IoT, Industry 4.0, Edge Computing, etc. The candidate must have a degree in Electronic Engineering/Telecommunications or possess the title of a Technician in Electronic Product Development with knowledge in different tasks related to hardware design.
The required skills are:
- Experience in the design of multilayer printed circuit boards using circuit design software: Altium, KiCAD, Eagle, PADS, ORCAD...
- Knowledge in digital hardware, analog hardware, power electronics hardware design.
- Ability to understand electronic component datasheets.
- Experience in the design and development of communication circuits: USB, Ethernet, RS232/RS485...
- Experience with measuring equipment and work in an electronic laboratory environment (oscilloscope, logic analyzers, multimeters, soldering stations...)
- Generation of manufacturing files (BOM, Gerber, NCDrill, Pick&Place...), order management and functional tests.
- Experience in the design, development and evaluation of electronic hardware for embedded devices.
Other valuable skills:
- Design and 3D printing
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming in Arduino.
- Under 30 years of age (according to Investigo Programme conditions).
- Official Degree Qualification (in Spain/European Higher Education Area).
We are looking for a person:
- Able to work independently and as a team.
Tasks to be performed:
- You will participate in the definition, selection and design of electronic circuits within the company's projects; as well as the definition and development of HW (circuit diagram and design), execution of tests and maintenance of the developed devices, all under the supervision and direction of the Project Manager.
- You will develop hardware for embedded applications and the generate technical and functional documentation.
- You will coordinate, along with the rest of the team of hardware, firmware, software, mechanical design and production technicians.
What do we offer?
- Excellent working environment and flexible work schedule in case of further training/studies.
- A full-time contract will be made for 6 months with the possibility of extension.